The SCCISP Certification is an IoT Security Institute Curriculum which provides a certification course offering professional recognition, and an industry recognised credentialed career pathway for Cyber and Privacy professionals working within the IoT- IIoT Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure sectors. Earning the SCCISP proves you have the necessary skills to securely design, implement and manage IoT-IIoT Smart Cities and Critical Infrastructure Eco-Systems.
The SCCISP prepares IT/OT and privacy professionals with the necessary skills to address "smart world" cyber and privacy challenges.
An Industry Driven Cyber Certification Program
The SCCISP certification has been developed for the next generation of Cyber and Privacy Professional. Our research indicates, and feedback received from Goverment and Corporate sectors reinforces the growing demand for cyber professionals who can securely design,deploy and manage smart technology eco-systems and converged infrastructure.
Individuals who can work at the Smart City and Industry 4.0 level are in increasing demand and highly sort after.The shortage of such qualified professionals is reflected in the increased salaries offered for suitably qualified "Smart Cyber" professionals.
This demand is set to increase considerably and consistently in the near future. How are your cyber skills placed within this emerging sector?
Get SCCISP Certified Today!
To be eligible for the SCCISP certification candidates shall abide by the following requirements and code of ethics:
• Have a minimum of 5 years experience within the cyber and/or privacy and data protection industries
• Promote a best practice methodology with regard to cyber security and privacy management
• Share knowledge with those inside and outside of the cyber and privacy community
• Strive to advance information on cyber security and privacy personally and professional
• Avoid compromising the reputation and standing of the cyber and privacy security sector
• Protect IT assets, systems, networks and privacy to the highest professional ethical standards
• Advocate adherence to all IoTSI Framework practices and guidelines
• Refrain from intentionally maligning or damaging the reputation of peers, colleagues or employers
• Use sound and informed judgment when dealing with sensitive personally identifiable information (PII), Privacy Act data.
SCCISP Certification Costs
- Online Option
- The SCCISP Foundation course can be undertaken completely online
- Materials and exam costs are all inclusive. In addition, upon success completion of the SCCISP Foundation Certification the candidate will be added to the SCCISP register.
- Instructor Lead Training - Authorized Training Partners
- The SCCISP Foundation certification is also available via a combination of online and instructor lead training. This allows for a one on one, bootcamp or group classroom/online option.
- Costing for these training options are determined by your SCCISP Authorized Training Partners. Training options and delivery methods can be negiotiated with the ATP. We encourage you to contact an ATP within your region for more information.
- A list of current SCCISP Authorized Training Partners can be obtained via the following link.